10 Best Herbs To Improve COPD
10 Best Herbs To Improve COPD
Here we are describing about 10 herbs which are very useful in COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The respiratory tract and lungs plays a vital role in your health, as it’s responsible for absorbing oxygen and eliminating Co2.
Unfortunately, many people suffer from lungs problems like asthma, Lungs failure,Pneumonia, Covid-19, chronic cough and cold, COPD.
COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease),
Lung infection (pneumonia)
Here are the 10 best HERBS to improve COPD.
- Long Pepper (Piper Longum)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomic Zeylanicum)
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum)
- Ginger (Zingier Officinale Rosc)
- Turmeric (Curcuma Longa)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Indian Mustard (Brassica nigra(L.) Koch)
- African Marigold(Tagetes erecta)
- Celery Seeds (Apium graveolent L.)
1. Long Pepper (Piper Longum) To Improve COPD
It contains a flammable, aromatic oil piperine, papalatin, sissenin, and papilla-sterol. Pippley root contains piperine, piplartin, piperlonguminin, a steroid and glycosides.
1. Mixing one gram of Long Paper powder with double honey and licking it helps in breathlessness, hiccups, fever, hoarseness and spleen disease. This honey is very beneficial in Pippali yoga caperology.
2. Mixed Triphala with 1 gram of its powder, thrice a day on empty stomach in the morning and in the afternoon at night,
half an hour before the meal mixing honey with food. Breathing phlegm, fever and pines are destroyed.
3. Roast Long Paper in sesame oil and grind it. Mix sugar in it and keep it in 1/2 ml to 1 gram of 40 ml of hot water and drink it, there is special benefit in excess cough.
2. Cinnamom (Cinnamomic Zeylanicum) To Improve COPD
An oil of 0.12 to 1 percent is found in the bark, which contains cinnamaldehyde and eugenol.
which contains a saline-like eugenol, and 33 percent of the oil is released from the seeds. Colorless camphor smell oil comes out from the root.
Digestive, hepatic stimulant, gallstones, anorexia, mouth-cleanser. destroys ba breath,it clears the voice, It is an energetic stimulant to the heart.
Cinnamon used for chronic diarrhea, sprue and vomiting. Cinnamon brushes destroy all this digestive, phlegm and toxin. Clean and destroys leprosy.
3. Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) To Improve COPD
Chemical composition Yellow leaves contain:
oil of yellow pigment which becomes crystalline when dry.
Anti cough, sedative, antifungal, deodorant, digestive, purgative, useful in worm, antipyretic, blood pressure, diaphoretic, antipyretic and inflammatory.
The seed is diuretic and nutritious. Letter: Basil leaves juice or decoction is a good medicine in rhinitis, Pnumonitic fever and asymmetrical fever.
Cold cough, cold, cold etc. Boil 50 grams including 10 basil leaf, ginger 25 grams, black pepper 15 grams, water 500 grams, after filtering the remaining fourth, add fine powder of 10 grams of small cardamom seeds, add 200 grams of sugar, cook, once a wire becomes syrup.
Drain and keep. 2. Taking half to one and a half teaspoons of this syrup to children and 2 to four teaspoons to elders, will be beneficial in cough, breathing, whooping, sore throat etc.
3. Mixing this syrup with hot water in cold and asthma is very beneficial. 4. Tulsi Dal 10 in chronic cough and asthma, and three yellow yellow letters of Vasa, equal to 1 black pepper and 4-6 grains of ginger peas. Make 10 doses of jaggery by mixing 10-15 grams of jaggery with half remaining, taking every four hours of difference is beneficial in chronic cough.
4. Ginger (Zingier Officinale Rosc) To Improve COPD
Humidity in ginger is 80.9, protein 2.3, fat 0.9. The formula contains 24, carbohydrate 12.3, minerals 1.2 percent, calcium 20, phosphorus 60, iron 2.6 mg per 100 grams.
some iodine and chlorine similarly Vitamin A There are also B, and C. Dryness is 10-9, protein 15.4, formula 6.2, starch 5.3, total consumption 6.6, flammable oil 1-2.6 percent
Flammable oil is obtained from the gnaw peel, as the oil cells are found exclusively in the ginger peel. After that This oil can also be extracted from ginger, the name of this oil is Saunth oil (oil of Ginger). There is no bitterness in it. This oil contains elements like gingeeberin and gingibal.
In the other words The bitter element present in the dry ginger is not volatile. Therefore by keeping the powder of dry ginger in alcohol or ether. A got a dark brown oil resin also known as gingerin is obtained.
All the bitterness of matter lies in it. It is about 65 percent. Apart from this, the oil of aromatic oil in the resin is 6-28 percent and the inert matter is 30 percent. Jijranol, Shogaol and Jijarin are prominent among the bitter elements.
And is a blood purifier. Due to ginger bitterness and balsamic, it cure the cough and breathing related issues.
It is fever and cold mitigation. Dry ginger is an excellent firepower.
Hence, the digestive process of the digestive extract removes various disorders arising from the mango.
Due to sharpness it also prevents stratification.
Ginger is very helpful to treat cough related diseases because of it’s hot property.
It has also been used to treat nausea and including morning sickness during pregnancy.
5. Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) To Improve COPD
It contains 5–8 percent of a volatile oil. Its main functional component is the compound oil called curcumin, aromatic oil, turmeric oil and terpenide substance. Apart from this, vitamin A, protein 6.3 percent, lubricant 5.1 percent, mineral content 36 percent and carbohydrate 694 percent.
Due to having hot property it is useful in cogh related diseases blood purifying and blood booster and It woks as taste enhancer and purgative. Urine is collectible and urine is bleached. It is best for diabetes.
Its coat on skin is anti inflammation, pain remover, useful in leprosy, wound healer, wound cleaner, Its smoke is useful in hiccough, Breath and smoke is anti Poisonous. It is used in phlegm disorder, liver disorders, blood disorders, diarrhea, catarrh, diabetes, jaundice, dermatitis and nectar.
6. Garlic (Allium sativum) To Improve COPD
It is very useful in all types of cough related problems it stimulates to lungs, the combination of natural chemicals in garlic expand airway and provide full oxygen to every blood cells
It removes all obstructions and helps to regulate circulation properly
What’s more some research in mice shown that garlic may contribute to the healing of cancerous tumours.
7. Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) To Improve COPD
The sweet substance glycerizine and sugar, sucrose and dextrose, starch, protein, inhabited resins and aspirigin found in licorice.
Licorice mainly acid regulator, External application – wound healing, Skin diseases, good for hairs, anti inflamatory
Internal use. Diuretics, urine bleaching and urethral lubrication. Phlegm disinfectant and pain remover.
Licorice is very good Cough expectorent
SUMMARY Licorice is very good Cough expectorent, which is a strong of Licorice that contributes to the healthy respiratory system and Lungs.
8. Indian Mustard (Brassica nigra(L.) Koch) To Improve COPD
Chemical composition The seeds contain myrocene, syngrin, oil, and cinaphenate liquid.
Pungent, hot, slightly dry, phlegm, fire suppressant and removes leprosy, and worm disease.
hot in nature, incisive, carminative, antifungal, anti cough and Medohar. Piles, relieves headache, tuberculosis, leprosy, worm and hives. especially diuretic.
common cold Massage the mustard paste at fore head and the massage of the oil on the nose stops the running of the nose immediately.
Massage the Mustard oil on the chest of children to cure their cough.
9. African Marigold(Tagetes erecta) To Improve COPD
A strong oil is obtained from the plant
Marigold phlegm is Pitta mitigation, inflammatory, blood resistant and blood purifier.
1 Take 2-5 grams of powder of the seeds of its flowers with powder, 10 grams of sugar and one spoon of curd 3 times a day, it cures asthma and cough.
2. Make the powder of marigold seeds and mix it with mixed sugar candy and take one spoon of water with water 2-3 times, it provides relief in cough and asthma.
10. Celery Seeds (Apium graveolent L.) To Improve COPD
There is a kind of aromatic volatile substance inside it, which is called thyme in English. Celery is soaked in water and its extract is extracted by steam.
Digestive, useful in Ulceration, Bacterial exterminator, Uterine stimulant, Abdominal anthelmintic (Specific lethal action on an inauspicious worm), Bile-boosters.
Influenza by cooking 10 grams parsley in 200 grams of water or by preparing a decoction after every 2.5 hours, giving 25 to 25 grams to the patient, the restlessness of the patient goes away quickly. Health gets better within 24 hours.